Occupational Health Services
Area employers, employees, and healthcare providers have a
source for comprehensive evaluations, treatment of work-related
injuries, and proactive services to help businesses develop employee
health and injury-prevention strategies.
Occupational Health Services, through CHI St. Joseph’s Health
Physical Rehabilitation and Fitness Center, offers a range of
assessments and analysis tools to ensure proper and objective
- Functional Capacity Assessments - This evaluation assesses a
person’s current level of functioning. Results can be used to
expedite a safe return to work or to determine a safe job match.
- Job-site Analysis - This onsite analysis of a specific job
is conducted to learn the physical demands of a job. It is used
to determine if the job is suitable for the injured person and
when it is safe for the person to return to the job.
- Work Hardening/Conditioning - This service prepares an
injured worker for the safe return to a specific job. The person
participates in simulated work tasks and physical conditioning
- Injury Prevention & Education Programs - Customized programs
are available to area employers. Examples are back injury
prevention, cumulative trauma, developing industrial stretch
classes, and evaluating ergonomics.
- Pre-Employment/Post-Offer Screens - Screenings for proper and
safe placement on the job are available for applicants and
Contact Us: 218.616.3005